1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

16 pulls (free tix) and all I got was

Discussion in 'General' started by AaronUS, Mar 12, 2019.

1. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

Xander? WTF man. Was all happy to see a rainbow. Xander not so much. He's an arrogant bastard. Tough to like based on that. Will have to look into what he can do. I mean he is a 5 star after all. I spent the eldwater on Karina already tho. Water is a 14k+ team already.

But.. my pity rate is back to something like 2.5% again. for 5star adv. now to get enough wyrmite for ten pull. Was hoping to see a free 10 pull in the inbox. *cough* maybe I look too soon or missed it this morning before work. *shrug*

2. AaronUS

I think I did get an event wp that gives forgotten knowledge up 50% or something. Will look again later. Good luck to all with your pulls and may they be better than mine.

Harvest likes this.
  3. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

Ah. Xander. The Water, slow-burn, Albert who is the greatest meme'd Adventurer in DL to date. I don't blame you for not liking him because of his personality, I was in the exact same camp too. I ended up warming up to him after going through his Adventurer stories, Comics, and Dragonyule's Event Storyline & Castle Story (I mean this guy has learned how to skillfully do his laundry that rivals the work of the resident genius Ezelith herself). His kit is as selfish and unyielding as his attitude/way of thought, but now it just makes sense overall with his character and I find it really charming. It's also hilarious finding extremely skilled players flexing their prowess on the battlefield by soloing off-color event fights with Xander alone and making everyone else look on in envy. I'd like to accomplish that same level some day without my phone lagging.

That being said, Xander's a real solid unit by his lonesome. He's more suited to mob fights and Fire IO since he has that stun resist (I think someone did a HMS fight with him, I can't remember). Eats through ODs like a hot knife through butter! Just, he's not as newbie friendly as one might think. I can tell you I died one too many times trying to build up his Striker's Strength buffs by, y'know, FSing. It isn't as easy as Slayer's Strength. You gotta earn your damage the hard way, haha.

About that tenfold Voucher, it may seem like it's for every new banner but it's actually from the Updates that somehow kept colliding with the launch of new banners. I've seen a lot of reddit players crying about the lack of said voucher and how DL had finally gotten out of the honeymoon phase or something and that it's the apocalypse. The overreaction made me sad.

4. AaronUS

thanks for explaining xander to me.

some people (self included) haven't caught on to the fact they are doing it for updates not events. The free 10s, I mean.

5. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

Dangit. Another reddit user has done the almighty Xander Solo, this time in Chaos' Calling: Master Challenge.

MC: 50/50
    Sword: 5.3.? Standard Sword - Eoantide
    Dragon: Leviathian/MUB/Lv. ???
    WP: Resounding Rendition/?UB/Lv. ???
    Facility: Lv 28
    Altars: 30/30
    Sword Dojos: 25/25

6. AaronUS

wow. Must really like ol Xander to spend that many mats on a sword. *cough*
    Anyways once I get my teams their mana circles it may happen.

Harvest likes this.