1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Accursed Archives Event WP 3/12- 3/21

Discussion in 'Characters, Dragons and Wyrmprints' started by AaronUS, Mar 12, 2019.

1. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

The 4 Star one shows Curran and is titled "First Rate Hospitality", and 3* one is called "Heretic's Laboratory". Was able to acquire both from pulls.

The one you get for/from trade ins is a 5* called "Hitting the Books" cute pic of Mym reading and Q-marks above her head...

2. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

I think you mixed up two of the WPs. Either you had a 5* The Fleeting Girl WP (featuring curran and lathna) or you got a 4* First-Rate Hospitality WP (this one has Xander, Waike, and Orion). I only managed to get 3 copies of the latter and 2 copies of Heretic's Labratory WP. Mym's 5* Event WP Hitting the Books is another Plunder Pals and it's totally for those who missed out on the Halloween Light Facility last year. All these WPs, from 3* to 5*, sport some nice abilities (I'd consider using Heretic's on Heinwald if I didn't already have Heralds of Hinamoto).

...I'm starting to notice how I haven't gotten a single 5* WP since the Circus Banner. Watch me get a terrible one on the next banner showcase LOL.

3. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

I think maybe I just called Xander Curran. I do have the 4 star first hosp. It's nice if they are re-using WP, as some people may have lying around in their stash.

Harvest likes this.