1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Character and Dragon intro videos

Discussion in 'General' started by Sigh..., Sep 5, 2018.

1. Sigh...

Sigh... New Member

Translated intro speech by orng_guy:

Midgardsormr: "I am Midgardsormr--lord of maelstroms, master of this land, and the storm that shall keep you from harm!"

Mercury: "I am Mercury, mistress of the tides and ruler of the waves. I shall be the ocean that carries you!"

Brunhilda: "I am Brunhilda, mistress of crimson, the inferno-clad, and the flame that shall guide your way!"

Jupiter: "I am Jupiter--Lightwyrm, lord of thunder and lightning, and master of these peaks! Now I shall be the gleaming bolt that smites your foes!"

Zodiark: "I am Zodiark, the Shadowwyrm. I am he who waltzes in the black... I am darkness incarnate! I shall take the strength of the Six Greatwyrms and bury those who have wronged the world!"

Protagonist: I'll get stronger to protect what's important to me! If I don't give up, I can change my destiny! Dragons, give me strength!

Zethia: I feel afraid to go on this mission, but I must not runaway simply because there are things I cannot do. Now, let's move forward!

Notte: Not good, not good, not good! A swarm of magic balls is attacking nearby! Everyone, hang in there! Don't cry!

Yeah, magic balls. If that wasn't the word she used, I really don't know what it was... Gotta say, these videos have been quite the test given what I first expected.

Elisanne: For holy knights, constant training is indispensable--it is to be expected. ...With the holy spear's power...!

Ranzal: Hey, bro. You alright?

(After that point I couldn't make out a word of it. His character is described as having a rough style of speech, so yeah...)

Cleo: My name is Cleo. I was waiting for you. I alone shall be the one who answers your request... I will treat your injuries, though they don't look too excessive.

Luca: Don't make fun of the forest people--our arrows always hit their mark! Take this! ...How about that?

Shirisse: This idiot of a brother! Take that! \punch* Hey... big bro Luca... don't you know how much I was worried? Wait--are you listening!?*

Zupa likes this.
  2. ZZZzzzZZZ

ZZZzzzZZZ New Member

HYPE!

I’m alittle surprised the dragons talk though. I think I would have much more preferred they didn’t...

Deeluxe likes this.
  3. Deeluxe

Deeluxe New Member

I think not giving the dragons a voice would have may them a lot more ominous, and it'd make them seem like a more powerful presence overall. However, the voices don't sound too off-putting and they fit each dragon somewhat.

4. GatorJ

GatorJ New Member

I would have muc preferred to have no voice acting for the dragons. I don’t even see why they need one. Maybe they say the skill their using when activated?