1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Characters that deserve promotion.

Discussion in 'Guides' started by AaronUS, Jan 8, 2019.

1. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

I got to say its a good vid and it shows off different characters and agree with his choices.

2. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

The MC has a unique upgrade on the xp bonus he provides that would make it +30% xp. The cost is in the 5th tier of mana circles if you want to see for yourself. Promote him to 5* which would cost 25000 eldwater. I am past where I use him in teams, so in my case I would say it's not worth it. So many choices for Eldwater, so little of it. If I were going to give advice on promotion, I'd advise investing in characters you actually use the most. Regardless of whose opinion. It's a game. It's supposed to be fun. So invest in who you use.

Harvest likes this.
  3. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

Ah, saline solutions ... It's either "Promote whatever adventurer you like," or it's "Promote this particular adventurer for High 'X' Trial." It really depends on whether or not you want to run for end game content as soon as possible, because, hey, that's also fun. Promoting an adventurer just eats up so many tears and it feels especially crippling the earlier in the account's lifespan that you do so.

Just remember, the main form of getting a lot of Eldwater in one sitting is by summoning. If you're a F2P like me, you really have to have a plan and/or goal and stick with it. Promoting 3*s to 5* is only 2.5k tears more than simply 4* to 5*, but also consider if you want to use it to max out some characters' co-abilities too.

That being said, I agree with the top 3* picks for promotions. They definitely have solid kits that certainly makes them comparable.

AaronUS likes this.