1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Event is rolling along.

Discussion in 'General' started by AaronUS, Mar 14, 2019.

1. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

I am too. How are we doing?

2. AaronUS

used treasure trade to trade off some of the higher mana orbs for the many lesser ones I need. both shadow altars are in their 20s. Axe Dojos are nearing 15ish. while bows/staff/wand still single digit.

3. AaronUS

As usual started trading in for the 5* event WP to earn more stuff and get the achievements/wyrmites.

4. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

Good, good. Aim for at least 1 MUB event print and have 3 more to spare for your AIs. You will have some time to build up the rest if you focus your stamina on hardcore farming Expert Challenge for 'em (the one that nets you a lot of forbidden knowledge, 4 or 5* weapons, and magnifying glasses/bookmarks). If you have more than 4 (assuming they're already MUB) event prints to spare, that's some good Eldwater right there!

I'm behind on farming time and I hate having resources capping for hours. I'm worried I will not make the Master Challenge in time to scrape up every last bit of Wyrmite I can clean out of this event. :( I have lent my phone to my brother for a bit as his "croaked" (that was how he said it, so I assumed it's in eternal bootloop/bricked) and he was in dire need of one before he went off to work. His emergency is far more important as it especially involves the health of others.