1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Gala Dragalia... is back...

Discussion in 'Forum Events and Announcements' started by AaronUS, Mar 26, 2019.

1. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

And a chance at a 5* Ranzal Featuring a SWORD and some new moves.
    No that wasn't a typo. Anyways he looks cool.

As always, good luck if you decide to pull.

2. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

I cannot decide whether or not I should. I could pull enough till I get a rainbow at the very least, but that's about it. With High Mercury sailing in real soon, there may be an overabundance of Gala Ranzal flooding in with Lin Yous and Chocolatiers and blargh.

...also the double WP equip... I think Musashi can probably save his Last Offense skill through the assumed opening face blast with Lowen at 100% prep to defense/hp buff!

3. AaronUS

The 6mo anniversary login bonuses starting tomorrow. We getting 2000 Wyrmites and 3 ten pulls starting tomorrow. The hype and goodies are REAL.

4. AaronUS

At the same time I need another WIND unit like a hole in my head. Could save them. I suppose.

5. AaronUS

Yep. Fully understand the agony. I mean yes I want him, but as a semi f2p I know I can't and shouldn't pull on every banner. At least no more Xanders >.< Albert's banner was a megaflop totally felt like I was wasting wyrmite. May have just been 'bad' RNG for me.

6. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

I mean, I'm so well off to the point that getting another Wind Adventurer is kinda moot point at this stage. The need for more 5 Dragons is greater, and with the update of double WP equip, I suddenly feel like I have too little WPs to work with!

And yeah, that's definitely a case of bad RNG much like my hunt for Ieyasu. If you haven't caught it yet, there's a special package for 1.5k Diamantium that will ensure a 5☆ Adventurer OR Dragon of your choosing!! Too bad for me lol.