1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Kindness and Captivity ideas

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by AaronUS, Oct 27, 2018.

1. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

SO I've been listening to youtube for team suggestions and the like and would like to share the knowledge with you so we can all get those fabulous prizes. Without further ado I will bullet point them

- Fire Units are King
    - 5* Units are king so any team composition starts off with do you have any of those to fit in your team? Ezelith, Mikoto?
    - Fire Healer, save a slot for Verica if you have her. I didn't stop hearing good things when she was being discussed. How in addition to healing your team she will heal other teams.
    - MC decent but I've heard other units mentioned like Aoi. For her kit.
    -Top of the available 4stars mentioned is Vanessa and her axe kit.

Not having 5* my party kinda looks like MC, Aoi, Vanessa, and Verica for now.

Dragons to Take with you. Pele if you have him, Agni and Ifrit, Phoenix would be good for Verica. Wyrmprints probably want you best. Give me your wounded is a great one to have on healers.

At the very least I'm starting to farm them. It's easier to get a new character levels than it is to get someone from 60 to 70. So don't worry if you just got x. You'll have some time to level it up.

2. GGaodzilla

GGaodzilla New Member

Honestly most levels in the game are so easy that you could just slap on anything and still win since the AI in this game is worse than FE Heroes AI lul

I like having a team with more elements than fire, so instead of that one Veronica healer, I got really lucky and used Hildegarde instead, that 5 star light healer, with a kit that’s honestly a lot better than hers

3. AaronUS

Welcome to the forums. Not everyone is going to be so lucky as yourself. Hildegarde is probably best choice for a healer if it is available to you. There are no downsides to light/dark units. This is really just basic recommendations to give people something to shoot for getting that is more doable.

4. Mikhaylwrilm

Mikhaylwrilm New Member

THANKS FOR GOOD INFO I APPRECEIATE IT hOPE I CAN HELP YOU BACK SOMETIME tHANKS i hope you have a great weekend and agreat week too Tommy1963GOD

5. AaronUS

sure. good luck.