1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Long Long is coming in next summons.

Discussion in 'Forum Events and Announcements' started by AaronUS, Jun 7, 2019.

1. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

We will provide a heads up when we can (as in just reading the heads up IG)

Kung Fu Panda dragon is making his comeback.

Harvest likes this.
  2. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

...Now I have a reason to really not pull. Just got my first Gilgamesh on the last Gala and I already MUB Long Long two banners ago. I could try for Prometheus as I actually sorely need another DPS fire dragon but not with Long Long being co-featured. x-x Ah well, I guess I can continue pinching my measly Wyrmites and sin-sum-tix stash for a later banner.

Just a humble reminder that there'll be a 5* adventurer and some 4* dragons who'll be on rate up as well even though they're not explicitly "featured". Please check the Summon Rates list the day of before you do your summons!

3. AaronUS

Actually its a dragon only banner. my own personal opinion is wait/save for the next banner. July 4 is a couple weeks away. Perhaps there will be a red / white and blue fancy looking new character. A star spangled odette ? since her skill names cry out usa usa :p. Um.. Maybe a rw&b elly ? not to mention it should be swimsuit time.

4. Harvest

You probably didn't know this but all dragon banners had one randomly chosen 5* adventurer of the beginners' 9 that got a stealth rate up. So far, it has been Xainfried x2 and a Mikoto. Of course, the rates in any dragon banner have greatly boosted dragons' rates over adventurers'. It's actually a great time to pull if you find yourself well off on adventurers in any element. Again, though, especially check the rates page during Dragon Banners just to make sure.

I'm expecting summer swimsuits if anything. Anything screaming 'MURICUH sounds too specific for a "worldwide release" audience. July 4th ain't celebrated anywhere else, unfortunately. I would not mind an Odetta alt but as long as her alt is in the permanent pool like Zardin's, I can hold off summoning and hope she appears whenever I least expect it.

5. AaronUS

I'm just guessing. Rather than spitting cold hard facts. If H! Elly is in the permanent pool then ok. I'm all for holiday event characters. Way back when ~ lets just say I was mad as heck I was one of the unlucky ones with the RNG. But thankfully the game is a much cooler and forgiving place now. As long as the new units continue be made accessible at some point can forgive them.

As to your comment, no I did not know most likely due to 'stealth'. Some other dragons also got a rate up so its not just Long long...

Harvest likes this.
  6. Harvest

To be fair, I too did not get any of the 5* holiday adventurers, just a Dragonyule Jeanne d'Arc and Marishiten on her banner rerun. If you count NY and Gala, only adventurers are Ieyasu at his debut (sunk 98 pulls worth of tickets and wyrmites for him) and Mym (about 50-ish total summons, more or less).