1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Noelle

Discussion in 'Characters, Dragons and Wyrmprints' started by Harvest, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

Debut: August 31, 2019

Rarity: [☆☆☆]
    Epithet: Meek Messenger
    Classification: Support
    Weapon Type / Co-Ability: Wand / Skill Damage
    Element: (∩`-´)⊃~[Wind]

Lv 80 (+ 50 MC) HP: 764
    Lv 80 (+ 50 MC) ATK: 472

Abilities
    1. Lv. 1-2 Buff Time
    2. Lv. 1-2 Bog Resist
    3. Lv. 1 Primed Defense
    [In total summary, +25% duration on Buffs, +100% Bog Resist, and Selective +8% DEF Buff.]

Skills

Skill 1: Best Regards "Increases the strength of wind-attuned adventurers in the team by 25% for 15 seconds." (Lv. 3)
    • 3817 SP Cost (Lv. 3)
    • Skill Type: Team Buff (Selective)
    • I.Frame: 1.4 second(s)
    • Energize: Yes
    • Crises Modified: No
    Pssh, this skill delivers a delicious 25% STR buff at the speed of sound depending on your equipment. It puts Elisanne's Brave Bastion to shame but since it only applies to wind adventurers, it's not so bad. It is an acceptable flaw in the name of balance!

Skill 2: Sincerely Yours "Deals 2 hits of 443% wind damage to enemies directly ahead." (Lv. 2)
    • 6237 SP Cost (Lv. 2)
    • Skill Type: Damage
    • I.Frame: 1.9 Second(s)
    • Energize: Yes
    • Crises Modified: No
    Basic attack skill. Lobs projectiles in the direction of marked targets.
    Likely to be seen:
    Any fights where there's bog and or water fights, regardless of co-op or not. Good pick for baiting in HMC.
    Helper Material?
    Yes? Noelle has stumbled upon the Elisanne Helper niche, except she's only as good a helper for MG if you're using Wind Adventurers somewhere.
    Promotion Worthy?
    Yes! Though her 3rd ability (Primed DEF) leaves a lot to be desired in the co-op setting, she is a fantastic Wind Support for (mostly) Wind team compositions.​

2. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

I am upset about the execution of Primed Abilities, but boy does a Noelle high on Skill Haste just make me quake in my boots more so than any Maribelle.

Noelle is basically a Wind Wand Sinoa/Elisanne, elementally selective and without the RNG on her S1.

Who needs high STR Might when you got this girl running deep into enemy territory with Freyja in the bag? STR Buffs coming in hot to a spy center near you!