1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Odetta

Discussion in 'Characters, Dragons and Wyrmprints' started by Harvest, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

Debut: Feb 28, 2019

Rarity: [☆☆☆]
    Epithet: Wanderlust Incarnate
    Classification: Attack
    Weapon Type / Co-Ability: Sword / Dragon Haste
    Element: ☆[Light]

Lv 80 (+ 50 MC) HP: 735
    Lv 80 (+ 50 MC) ATK: 486

Abilities
    1. Lv. 1-2 HP 70 = STR
    2. Lv. 1-2 Poison Resist
    3. Lv. 1 Buff Time
    [In total summary, +10% STR if HP is equal to or more than 70%, +100% Poison Resist, and +20% duration on Buffs]

Skills

Skill 1: Liberty Slash "Deals 2 hits of 302% light damage to enemies in a line, and reduces their defense by 5% for 10 seconds with 40% base chance." (Lv. 3)
    • 2503 SP Cost (Lv. 3)
    • Skill Type: Damage & Debuff
    • I.Frame: 0.9 second(s)
    • Energize Affected
    In comparison to Xander's Majestic Tide skill in SP charging, range, and animation particles, Odetta's S1 is probably the cutest one to date. Slightly faster buildup, narrower and shorter in range when thrown, and the two slashing motions that fly away take shape as birds made of light! This isn't a selfish skill as Xander's S1 but a useful tool to help kill a boss faster through your team's overall DPS.

Make sure you got a marker on the desired target or the birds will fly away in the direction you're facing.

Skill 2: Freedom Ring "Restores HP to the user and nearby allies with 60% Recovery Potency, and increases their strength by 15% for 15 seconds." (Lv. 2)
    • 6424 SP Cost (Lv. 2)
    • Skill Type: AoE Heal & Buff
    • I.Frame: 1.4 Second(s)
    • Energize Affected
    The AoE is average in size and will not heal for too much. You're mainly popping this skill either to iframe or for the STR Buffs over healing yourself or your allies. Don't get me wrong, it can still be used to clutch save someone and potentially salvage the quest run.

Energize mechanic only directly affects damaging and healing skills. De/Buffs and status afflictions remain the same.

Likely to be seen:
    Shines brightest where there is poison like Shadow IO, VB Manticore and Obsidian Golem. Outside of it... she's pretty flexible an adventurer-ally to have, actually.​

Helper Material?
    Yes, but not desired. It's a short iframe, but damage is okay with a pretty low chance to shred defense. You can miss landing the skill if you're not attentive to where the target marker is at.​

Promotion Worthy?
    Absolutely! She is so good a light swords(wo)man for a 4that you do not really need an Albert. We've got enough light adventurers to brute force flex for the team. Let's put them on STR steroids and make our foes wail unto their demise.

2. Harvest

I really enjoy using Odetta and it always makes me smile when I find an adventurer with kits in alignment to their overall character. Makes the game more enjoyable.

I got Albert before I got Odetta and have raised both of them. I feel bad for not missing him since switching over.

3. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

She is really nice if you do not have an Albert. I'd 5* Star her if have the eldwater.

Harvest likes this.
  4. Harvest

If I didn't brute force Heinwald's nodes to 49, I'd totally 5* her in a heartbeat! I never lost a single VB Obsidian Golem run, even with two unfortunate souls in the pushing-daisies club.

My current favorite setup for Obsidian Golem is MUB Empty Flash (VB 3* light sword), 2UB WP Lunar Festivities, and MUB Halloween Silke. I just spam FSs and that helps build up my skills fast enough to always have a skill prepared to iframe any red attack and my heals aren't too shabby either. I haven't lucked out on the Epithet run with PUBs tho... :c

AaronUS likes this.
  5. Harvest

So I finally 50MC'd this wonderful lass. I just need to make her Core 5.3 Sword and then she's all ready for the next Shadow Raid with Shishimai.

6. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

congrats~ you must be ready for those astral raid thingys as well as spanking mercury vault.