1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Tips for Events

Discussion in 'Guides' started by AaronUS, Nov 17, 2018.

1. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

1 ** Grab all associated wyrmprints you can for the event. **
    You'll thank yourself later. As the rewards pile up. If you can roll with everyone having +extra loot +event mats type that is how you pass the "Get so many windwhistles/whatever " in one run. Which scores you more wyrmite, another achievement to pass (and more wyrmite ), and a title or something finally. Plus the feeling of awesomeness for doing well and scoring event loots.

2** Event heroes. True you don't have to use. But it does make it easier. I do not have the stats to compare yet. Lowen appears to be a great healer from initial reports. I do not have Chloe built but I had gradually raised her from always taking her along. Melsa was a good fire unit last event. Before that Celery... Having a wider selection of teammates gives you options in events to come.

3**Dragons. Same Idea. If you got it flaunt it, if you don't. The story dragon is Okay. really. Would be a good time to raise Sylvia up while you can also.

4**Finish the main story. You want access to Weapon Dojos and Dmg Shrines. Can only get there from Imperial Onslaught. Which is after...

5**Upgrade everything you can. Wyrmprints. Weapons. Mana Circles. The not so obvious ones. Seems like I am always running Ave. to Power. Lol.

2. AaronUS

I can't say enough that daily play is helpful. It is almost required. You're not going to get there in a day, or build up, But eventually. It will stack up.

you do not have to pay a cent to the game. unless you want to. so have fun. I am. I love the game that loves us back. See you around.

3. Ryudo

Ryudo New Member

Another note for events - Wyrmprints that boost droprate for a certain item in the event will work regardless of if the member is active or not, as long as it's in your party.

For example, during coops you can only bring one character, but if that character is in a party filled with event wyrmprints, you will gain the bonus from all the characters. Keep in mind that this only applies to your own party. Other people's wymrprints will not do anything for you.

AaronUS likes this.
  4. GGaodzilla

GGaodzilla New Member

Quick Tip - Be prepared to memorize damage patterns to maximize point bonuses. More often than not, avoiding damage, status effects, and turning into a dragon sometime during the fight will net you the max amount of points, making it more time efficient and stuff

AaronUS likes this.
  5. AaronUS

Very good points. Thanks for sharing!