1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Rethinking Shadow team

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by AaronUS, Mar 15, 2019.

1. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

currently Sazanka, Nef, Hilde the healer, Kleiman.

-Note that Cleo and Hilde fight for staffs and wps.
    -Just looked at the light IO guide fwiw.
    Replace Kleiman with Vice? I have him fresh at 3* but why not go for the blind resisting optimal unit.

2. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

XD

Okay! Light IO, fast response--here we go.
    1. Keep Kleimann and replace either Nefaria or Sazanka instead with Vice.
    2. Either healer is perfectly fine; Hildegard makes it easier to not get blinded and have an easier time keeping HP up for everyone while Cleo will just heal slightly better every time she pops her S1 as she's of like-element as the rest of the team. Skills can be used and built up while blinded, but if everyone's blinded, you hold onto your damaging skills in the meantime.
    3. Aside from healer, just about anyone on the team can be lead. My lead priority ranking would be Sazanka, Nefaria, Vice, Kleimann, and then Hilde/cleo/whatever healer

3. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

Saz is quite solid dps in my halidom right now as axe dojos are 15ish for now alongside sword. The other ones need work yeah. I just traded for 2nd bow dojo. I'm willing to invest in nef to make her good. I have DY nef and sarisse in blue/red teams. Maybe I give Kleiman a chance to earn his spot. I have promoted vice once already for the extra levels.

4. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

:O Sweet! You got bow tickets into HMS and HBH! All you need is a MUB Poseidon for D!Nef and a 2/3UB Cerberus or Agni for Sarisse, with corresponding WPs of course.

Kleimann does have 100% Blind Resist and Sleep Affliction on his S2. I'm certain Sazanka would be pleased to have him and Vice in on the slumber party beatdown haha.