1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Shadow Banner Incoming 3/12 -

Discussion in 'Forum Events and Announcements' started by AaronUS, Mar 11, 2019.

1. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

TWO I dare say new 5* units to feel the hype on. AND a new 5* dragon.

One is a healer type unit while the other was an axe unit.
    Still don't have the actual banner yet but we are likely to tomorrow.

Not sure how I feel about them. Will likely need to know more.

2. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

DUDE, THE 5* STAFF IS TOTALLY A SOFT HEALER (aka his kit is more offense oriented than healing, more so than H!Althemia). He doesn't have a regen, shield, or an ailment removal, and has 100% paralysis resist and 100% skill prep. I am not certain how his heal works as it seems like it is greatly affected by his allies' max HP and his skill damage on his S1. He has an AOE STR for his S2 (not teamwide). He'd make lovely use of the 4.3.4 dark staff I have. People attack Cleo as a weak healer, but seriously that paralysis removal is useful and she's better than most, if not all, 3* healers anyway!

The Axe is pretty vanilla. He is offensive oriented and does not have team utility skills. Overdrive punisher, 100% paralysis resist, and last offense (pretty lousy ability...). He's more useful than sazanka if she can't make use of her sleep punisher.

And CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW THE SHADOW DRAGON IS SPORTING 2 ABILITIES?! One is +50% STR boost as long as the adventurer is 30% HP and up while the second one grants a freaking 60% HP shield at 30% HP and lower!

3. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

Wasn't feeling it on first glance but I can feel you then.