1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

So what did you pull recently ?

Discussion in 'General' started by AaronUS, Apr 26, 2019.

1. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

Get anything gud while pulling for Fire Emblems? I got a Berserker, 2 Xainfreds and a Cupid oh and 2 phoenixes. Then I got a Marth. Stopped pulling. Would have liked to have them all at that point. Not sure if I should pull more or wait.

Took Marth up to 3rd ring mana circle. Before I found Alfonse. :p Mana wherefore art thou ?

2. Micaiah

Micaiah New Member

Hello new here! Started a week ago and manage to grab (3) of the featured Fire Emblem Characters. Fingers crossed. I'm hoping I can finish both Alphonse and Veronica's trial before the event ends.

3. AaronUS

Oh great! Congrats!

Micaiah likes this.
  4. AaronUS

I have pulled a Veronica since last posting. I'll keep working on Fjorm maybe I can pull one out before the end date. I've borrowed her as a helper, she seems like a good one to have.

Micaiah likes this.
  5. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

Nice! Welcome to Dragalia Lost, Micaiah. Hope you enjoy the game as we do. o/ You're very fortunate to acquire the entire cast. I'd be happy to help you do both LunAlfonse and Inf-Veronica and whatever general questions regarding the game you need answers on.
    --
    I sunk my wyrmites and fought the good RNG fight lol. Got everyone but Fjorm. Not that it matters, I got Marth because he was all I really wanted.

Casualties include an extra Marth, 3 more Veronicas, a Maribelle dupe, Mikoto (literally after my Hero King), Laranoa, and Sylas. Also finally got Luther, Berserker, and Vixel to come home.

For dragons, I got a Zephyr, a second Liger, 3 Long Longs (coulda had a MUB), a few extras of Phoenix, Vodynoy, Juggernaut, and Silke, and... Idk, 10 MUBs worth of Poli'Ahus instead.

I know I should be saving after getting what I wanted as usual, but it's FE and they're only limited in the sense that they'll likely never come back again. So... Why not?

Micaiah likes this.
  6. Micaiah

Micaiah New Member

This would be really great, Thank you @Harvest! I have hard time, trying to do this two. I know that the Alberian Front - Infernal (16k) is out if my reach but at least this two trials I hope I can finish.

I'm trying to gauge what would be more ok to use, I'm juggling between 3.3k Might Veronica and 3K Might Hildeguarde. Could you help me decide which suits better in this fight?

My problem with Veronica is that one small mistake, I always get one shotted by Alfonse even with full HP.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  7. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

@Micaiah

Ha! You're pretty much set for both trials with those two. You just need to get comfortable with your skills' iframe durations and Alfonse's purple patterns.

For LunAlfonse, take Veronica as she's really made for this fight. Do not worry about tanking the first shot or his dashes just to have better damage; it's all about not being DPS greedy because you'll have plenty of time. If you cannot see him, have the minimap expanded, camera zoomed in, and put your quality to basic/low settings so that the effect particles of your allies (except for bow Force Strikes) will be turned off. Alfonse will always oneshot anyone on purple attacks during OD, unless he gets blinded and it miraculously procs.

For Hildegarde, she's better for Inf-Veronica. You want more Skill Haste and STR boost and an HP Dragon at the very least. The main thing to do as a Hilde is to keep your allies shielded from the rolling shadow orbs, especially during OD. Whenever Veronica uses that huge AoE that vacuums anyone close by into its range, don't bother moving and focus on basic attack combos even when completely tucked underneath. The time that red circle is almost filled in is the best time to use her S1 to iframe. If that skill is used during her OD, however... It's better to escape its range immediately. And during OD, try to focus on one clone together with your allies but also don't spread out too far. The clones are really stacked in HP and you want to focus on them since the real Veronica gets fat defenses and impenetrable OD. If things get too hectic for you to dodge roll, it's a good time to dragon to save yourself through skill animation lock. After that, her OD broke phase is a complete joke. If you're lucky and end up in a room with 3 experienced Lucretias, you just got an easy deathless cheese clear for the taking.

If you'd like, I can happily be your Ieyasu in LunAlfonse and your Lucretia in Inf-Veronica. The former just needs to practice on his delicate footwork again. XD

Micaiah likes this.
  8. Micaiah

Micaiah New Member

@Harvest My apologies for a late reply, had issue with my ISP blocking this site and (FFBE forum - same creator). Thank you for your guide! I was able to beat the two trials before it ends. ;)

AaronUS and Harvest like this.