1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Stamina and wing problems

Discussion in 'General' started by HennryB, Aug 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. HennryB

HennryB New Member

Bom dia a todos, gostaria de saber se eu sou o unico incomodado com a situação atual do jogo! Na qual eu tenho que esperar as construições do Halidom e ainda viver com a falta de Stamina e Wings... sendo assim obrigatorio gastar dinheiro real caso queira continuar jogando e progredindo no game

2. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

If you're finding yourself without Stamina or Wings during the day, that is natural and you actually do not need to worry! This game is a mobile game and it is designed to be that way. Best play the game with the idea to fill in break times and savor the tidbits of co-op.

What is good with Dragalia Lost is that you only need to dedicate some time daily to catch up to the veterans later without relying on real money. It will feel like it takes forever but trust me when I say that everything can be achieved as a F2P in a month or two.

(If you have a hard time reading this, I can try to google translate this post for you?)

3. HennryB

HennryB New Member

E como fica os facilitys perdidos ?

4. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

The Facilities that have been missed will return in the future. The developers have begun to run previous raids and facility events these last few months now, so you will eventually get them all and catch up.