1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Version Update 1.9.0

Discussion in 'Forum Events and Announcements' started by Harvest, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

Original Article here
    The update will be available to be manually installed around June 27 (sometime in the evening, if not before reset).

Will automatically install around June 29, though.

1. We're getting a free 10-fold Ticket in celebration!
    2. Chapter 9 of the Story Campaign will be released (July 15, reset hour).
    3. Augmentation System for Adventurers, Dragons, Wyrmprints, and Weapons will be implemented and be made available after completing Chp 9 on normal difficulty. **Judging by the pictures shown, it permanently increases the stats (HP & STR; indirectly affecting Might) of the object undergoing the enhancements. Confirmed to only go up 50 points maximum for both HP & STR.
    4. Max Player Level pushed to lv 200 by June 28, reset hour.
    5. Max Facility Level pushed to lv 35 by June 28, reset hour. Affects only all Altars and Dojos.
    6. QoL improvements.
    7. Balance Adjustments.
    8. Other Changes.
    9. Issues Fixed.
    Should be a little easier to Auto battle Master difficulty Water, Light, and Shadow Imperial Onslaughts for some Veteran players out there still struggling. And if you have been slacking off on the Elemental Orb grind, you need to get back to that stat!

2. Harvest

I may have to delete those old IO guides I sort of did. It's too much work to update those once we get more adventurers/dragons, haha. I'm just lazy. :(

3. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

so thats the joke about I just got my shrines all maxed and then they raise the cap... :p
    Feel their pain. Mine isn't all maxxed. Not even close with dojos.

4. AaronUS

But hurrah and thanks for the news!

5. Harvest

Lol those dojos are the endgame grind atm. You'll never be absolutely finished with every one of them unless you're that one person on reddit who actually did do that before the update got announced. I only managed to max out my staff dojos for two months at least and everything else is at least lv 20. x-x

6. AaronUS

so sad not many dojo are even 20 yet. X-X