1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

We are within 3 months of 1st Anniversary

Discussion in 'General' started by AaronUS, May 30, 2019.

1. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

PSA: Save that wyrmite now. They had a 6 month event already that was super and wicked and cool. So you can bet that there will be something to pull for coming along.

I am just repeating what I heard here and I ~concur~. Alright so I'm not the smartest or didn't think of it first. But~ I did post it here for you.

2. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

Have ya seen the new banner coming in real hot? Mari continues to assert dominance as a wand user and I love how the new 5* Fire Dragon looks! How could you save wyrmites now??

Kinda related news, idk how I'm gonna handle Nightmare during raid without that schoolgirl, so I'm gonna play during the peak hours (reset hour).

3. AaronUS

I have now. >.< need another hole in the head.. I mean fire hero. :pPP

Our newest friend the Qiliin.. is a spear user.. just like Mym. *Annoyed*
    Bad Form on the part of the devs or do they just think we will mindlessly pull and pull?

I may pull again once I start getting tickets. I refuse to sideline Mym but I'm sure the Qilin chick is essential to the event.

4. AaronUS

The Youtuber, Brotel, suggest that one fire pike user is good as the other .. for the raid perhaps. *ahem* The new Qilin is good and fairly decent. but I don't have the mana for 1 one let alone two.. I do have the silver fafnir, but not been lucky enough for the drops to get more of him.

5. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

Tbf, Xuan Zang has been teased in the last "what's ahead" article long before there were any news on Mym's Gala Banner... I firmly believe she is actually a consolation prize for those unfortunate enough to be badly burned and without the dragon waifu today. At least this Qilin (which, btw, looks like an actual race and not a human tribe :)) Sealer is tailored to be a mean DPS against the problem child Qitian Dasheng.

Still, this does not make Mym a useless investment for the raid; She is not a powercreep but very niche kit moreso than Xainfried imho. I actually have her on team specifically as a means to boost the dgauge build up with her S1 slightly faster so that I can pop Cerberus for some much needed DEF Shred, or occasional Phoenix, in Nightmare and it's working out for me, more or less. Yes, this is not the most effective DPS output for Mym alone as she's built around the art of dshift, but since she naturally comes with two DMGing skills, I felt it was reasonable if I stick a MUB Heralds of Hinomoto and a 5.3.4 Spear (Calamity Trigger has an extra DMG Skill) and an MUB Ifrit. I don't have a better DPS fire dragon (outside of 0UB Cerberus, but she's a big fat NO for any Myms), didn't have any such luck in Blooming Ambitions but I am curious if having Konohana Sakuya instead on AI Mym would be be detrimental.

As for the Mana problem, gift your dragons daily, hope your Helper's raking in up to 1k a day, use your friends' Helpers still tagged with extra Mana to be gained whenever you can, and check the void shop monthly if you have leaves to spare. There's a raid ongoing as well. The blazon box will drop some. No rush.

6. AaronUS

I was able to trade for a 4 star stone which means he's now UB2. Go Fafnir. And ofc thanks to the event for some extra mana gifts. I might get Mym maxxed after all.