1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

What role will you play?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZZZzzzZZZ, Sep 1, 2018.

What role will you play?

1. Attacker

45.5%
  2. Healer

18.2%
  3. Support

27.3%
  4. Defender

9.1%
  1. ZZZzzzZZZ

ZZZzzzZZZ New Member

It seems like for the most part players will only be in control of one character. So which role are everyone most interested in playing?

I generally like to play support, but it comes down to how they execute the actual gameplay for each role. I like support because it's generally the most complicated and feels like when done right can make the biggest difference,.

2. Pandora

Pandora New Member

I'm always a healer, so no matter how crappy or uninteresting the gameplay will be...I'll probably still be a healer lol.

Lakers likes this.
  3. Jordan

Jordan New Member

I have to agree with Pandora here. I always end up being a healer in games so I’ll probably play such.

4. 420 247

420 247 New Member

DPS always!

I think for the most part dps is the most popular and glorious. You feel like your doing all the killing.

5. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

I'm hoping for Healer, but that is dependent upon whether I do get a worthwhile healer from the start. If I get a good character that excels in something other than Healer, I'll offer to do that particular role until then. Just, please be patient with me haha.

6. Deeluxe

Deeluxe New Member

I'm really hoping to roll a support! I usually play DPS and tanks in MMOs and other games, so I think it'd be a nice change of pace!

Harvest likes this.
  7. Zupa

Zupa New Member

Support or Defender.

Harvest and Deeluxe like this.
  8. Bluetail

Bluetail New Member

Main role will Attacker, Healer and Defender will be secondary roles.

9. Ben

Ben New Member

I always want to play DPS, but I usually end up playing the defender for some reason.

Lakers likes this.
  10. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

Nef was the 5* I went with so Archer. However, currently liking ol Ryozen after unlocking his mana circles. So support...

11. Akalla

Akalla Moderator Staff Member

I currently am using a Defender unit, Julietta 5☆ mainly because she is the one with the highest might and damage output compared to my actual Attack units. However, if I ever encounter a good Attack unit such as Naveed 5☆, then I would start maining them more often, simply because I prefer good DPS. I wished Defender units had an Aggro ability instead of just high HP, or even an actual Defend stat instead of just “strength”.

As for Character Helper, I would make it a Healer, specifically Hildegarde, but that would be hoping too much.

12. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

Right now going with Naveed. Dps or attacker for now.