1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Whispering Winds + Gift 300 wyrmite!

Discussion in 'Forum Events and Announcements' started by AaronUS, Jun 22, 2019.

1. AaronUS

AaronUS Moderator Staff Member

Garuda and Louise, Lowen too are baack.

Also wedding Aoi and wedding Xania. Freyja dragon...

Wowzers. Gotta have them all. So dear readers do you support polygamy? Do you pull for multiple waifus with no remorse?

2. AaronUS

Well you know I felt blessed when finally got Mym. now with the wedding whomevers. . . can't just write off new characters with new abilities and such..

3. Harvest

Harvest Moderator Staff Member

Of all the 5* featured on the wedding banner, plus Wedding Xania, the ones I wanted most were Aoi, Frejya, and Xania. Aoi for the second 5* dagger and S1 sleep affliction, Frejya because she's basically a wind phoenix with skill haste and energize special effect (poor Garuda, she's now the worst 5* dragon for wind healers), and Xania is the freeze cleanse wind healer. I was afraid to summon this banner since I did not want to sink a lot trying to get just 1 rainbow even if it's off focus, and everyone's in the permanent summon pool, but I got gold-trolled by Freyja 4 single-tix in anyway.

I aim to pull on LT banners, for LT husbandos I fancy (the last one I wanted most was Marth), more dragons, more eldwater, or simply the thrill of gambling through gacha and being delightfully surprised with what I get. Too bad the magic is somewhat lost now that I am so well off besides fire dragons atm. Maybe I need calm down and let the gacha itch fester for a few permanent banners.

...As for the polygamy, fiction or not, that's not something I'd support ever, much less joke about it.

4. AaronUS

Notification and I quote: The revival facility is now live and we have sent a gift of 300 wyrmite...

Well I blame the jrpg and the writers. Of course Xania from what I have read is caught up in helping another marry. so she can escape her parents and marry the person she loves.
    Xania, herself is enamored of the idea of getting wed, just clueless as to whom it will be... noting all her friends are getting married...