1. Register before the Dragalia Lost is released and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragalia Lost forum is looking for exclusive guides and character/dragon/wyrmprint spotlight articles writers and will pay per article.

Checkout this thread for more details
    Dismiss Notice

your starter team ?

Discussion in 'General' started by luciel, Sep 27, 2018.

1. luciel

luciel New Member

so long waited and finally installed the game and get the first free summon..
    got rawn..

how is your starter team ?

ID : 7979 0832 599 , add me if you want more friends, but my lead is only average.. :cool:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    NeoCHI and KeybladeMaster0 like this.
  2. Deeluxe

Deeluxe New Member

My first free summon was Ryozen!

NeoCHI and luciel like this.
  3. KeybladeMaster0

KeybladeMaster0 New Member

I have just Karl from free summon. My starter team is going to be of the first four story characters.
    Also looking for friends on this forum for game
    ID: 4115 7853 030

4. HtiekTheAncient

HtiekTheAncient Moderator Staff Member

I got Nidhogg (the 5* Shadow Dragon), but I rerolled. I didn't have a character unit I liked, sadly. :(

5. luciel

luciel New Member

sent..

do you happened to know which unit/character that should be aimed?
    i think my team somehow is too weak.. haha.. i barely meet the require might for every stage.. (i wish there is auto battle in the stage so i can auto level up :D)
    and good luck to your reroll.. ^^

KeybladeMaster0 likes this.
  6. HtiekTheAncient

I think most of the main characters are strong enough. I think a lot of it is making sure you equip them correctly, and upgrading your weapons. :D

I told myself this was the last time I was gonna reroll (3rd time) and I got Jeanne d'Arc (Holy Dragon 5*) and Karina (4* Water Character - Pirate) so I'mma stick with it.

luciel likes this.
  7. NeoCHI

NeoCHI Administrator Staff Member

I got Ezelit on my second reroll and just...rolled with it.

I'm still thinking whether I should reroll till I get 1 5* character and 1 5* anything...wonder what the percentage of getting that is.

luciel likes this.
  8. Deathstalker

Deathstalker New Member

my first successful reroll got me Ezelith and Jean and two wyrmprints in two summons, two more summons got me nothing

after more rerolls I got Nef and 2x Jean but no prints - rolling with this as I consider dragons more rare and somewhat useful as prints.

still doing some rerolls just in case I hit the jackpot

HtiekTheAncient and luciel like this.
  9. Ozymandias

Ozymandias New Member

Game's rates are really horrible - everytime I spent all my wyrmites (and got wyrmprints) I started a new account. Last good one that I deleted was a Hilde, Eze and Jeane, thought I would quit but the game is too much fun so I kept rolling again since Thursday and got Lilly and Lev on the voucher pull. That put me into a horrible position as doing more pulls would mean: either get nothing, get some dupes, wyrmprints and just maybe a different char. So I broke my f2p approach and bought the voucher pack (and some more packs after that) - luckily the 5* voucher gave me Nef. Liking this game even more now

10. HtiekTheAncient

The game has a system in place that every pull after.. I think your 10th one, the game increases your chance to pull a 5* base with each pull.